| ||postdaisy - PostScript translator for Diablo 630 daisy-wheel files
| ||postdaisy [-c num] [-f num] [-h num] [-m num] [-n num] [-o list] [-p mode] [-r num] [-s num] [-v num ] [-x num] [-y num] [file ...]
The postdaisy filter translates Diablo 630 daisy-wheel files into PostScript and writes the results on the standard output. If no files
are specified, or if - is one of the input files, the standard input is read.
- -c num
- Print num copies of each page. By default
only one copy is printed.
- -f name
- Print files using font name. Any PostScript font can be
used, although the best results will be obtained only with constant-width fonts. The default font is Courier.
- -h num
- Set the initial horizontal motion index to num. Determines the character advance and
the default point size, unless the -s option is used. The default is 12.
- -m num
- Magnify each logical page by the factor num. Pages are scaled uniformly about the origin,
which is located near the upper left corner of each page. The default magnification is 1.0.
- -n num
- Print num logical pages on each piece of paper, where num
can be any positive integer. By default, num is set to 1.
- -o list
- Print pages whose numbers are given in the comma-separated list. The list contains
single numbers N and ranges N1 - N2. A missing N1 means the lowest numbered page, a missing N2 means the highest. The page range is an expression of logical pages rather than physical sheets of paper. For example, if you are printing two logical pages to a sheet, and you specified
a range of 4, then two sheets of paper would print, containing four page layouts. If you specified a page range of 3-4, when requesting two logical pages to a sheet;
then only page 3 and page 4 layouts would print, and they would appear on one physical sheet of paper.
- -p mode
- Print files in either portrait or landscape mode. Only
the first character of mode is significant. The default mode is portrait.
- -r num
- Selects carriage return and line feed behavior. If num is 1, a line feed generates
a carriage return. If num is 2, a carriage return generates a line feed. Setting num to 3 enables both modes.
- -s num
- Use point size num instead of the default value set by the initial horizontal motion
- -v num
- Set the initial vertical motion index to num. The default is 8.
- -x num
- Translate the origin num inches along the positive x axis. The default coordinate system
has the origin fixed near the upper left corner of the page, with positive x to the right and positive y down the page. Positive num moves everything right. The default offset
is 0.25 inches.
- -y num
- Translate the origin num inches along the positive y axis. Positive num moves text up the page. The default offset is -0.25 inches.
The following exit values are returned:
- Successful completion.
- An error occurred.
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following
|ATTRIBUTE TYPE||ATTRIBUTE VALUE