[rancid] patch for mrvrancid

Ben O'Hara bohara at ripe.net
Thu Jun 3 12:24:43 UTC 2010

Hi,

We recently started using rancid with some MRV LambdaDriver 800P.

Using the 'mrv' in rancid works great, it pulls the configs down etc but we were being mailed for diffs in a couple of things that wernt really changing.  voltages, temprature and uptime.

The attached patch skips these during the diff so you dont hear about them changing on every run.

Could you add this to rancid?

Cheers
Ben