[rancid] Rancid 2.3.1 shows diff versions even when nothing has changed....hmm

Travis Zadikem tzadikem at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 16:33:19 UTC 2009

I am running rancid 2.3.1 (new install) and if I do a rancid-run it works
just fine, but if I run the same command a second time on it will show a
version different on some of the switches even though no change has been
done on the switch.  For this to be truly effective I was wondering what the
fix is.  Here is a sample of what it shows.  It looks the problem is some
sort of wrapping issue.  Any ideas?  Thanks!