[rancid] Cisco WAE and Bluecoat

PIERCE, STEVEN T (STEVE), ATTOPS stpierce at att.com
Tue Jun 24 13:51:59 UTC 2008

I've implemented some acceleration devices for testing (Riverbed, Cisco
WAAS and Bluecoat) and would like to use RANCID to archive the
configurations.  I searched the archives and was able to get the
Riverbed working.

However, I'm still getting 'End of run not found' errors on the WAEs.  I
tried the suggestion posted earlier this year in the forums but it did
not work (pasted below).  Is there something else to be tried?

Also, has anyone developed a Bluecoat script?

[rancid] Re: WAE devices

Joachim Jerberg Jensen joaje at dongenergy.dk
<https://mail.google.com/mail?view=cm&tf=0&ui=1&to=rancid-discuss%40shru
bbery.net&su=%5brancid%5d%20re%3a%20wae%20devices>
Fri Jan 4 15:16:00 UTC 2008