[rancid] Looking for a short-term contractor in the Bay Area

Higham, Josh jhigham at epri.com
Thu Jun 19 21:27:22 UTC 2008

Hopefully this is acceptable on the list, otherwise please ignore.

I am looking for a contractor to help us get some additional devices
being managed by RANCID.  This work would need to be done onsite at our
facility in Palo Alto.  Our current installation backs up most Cisco
devices, but we need to add the following:

Cisco wireless LAN controllers
Packeteer Packetshapers
Nortel Contivity
F5 BigIP
Juniper SSL VPN
Avocent Cyclades

Any changes not containing proprietary or confidential information would
be released back to the Rancid project.

If you or someone you know is interested and available, please drop me a
note.

As a side note, the contact number on the shrubbery.net site is no
longer in service.

Thanks,
Josh