[rancid] Re: Oddities with Cisco ASA

Lance rancid at gheek.net
Wed Jan 16 01:53:32 UTC 2008

Jethro,

I was running rancid on 7.1(2) at a previous job if I am not mistaken.
None the less I have yet to find any issues with running rancid on the
ASAs. The extra commands can be run and a message is displayed but that
should not stop rancid from continueing.

You might want to check the most recent alpha to see if it includes the
same versions that you have and the same lines. Other than that it
sounds like you have a fix for your issue.

-lance