[rancid] all connections through clogin are timing out...

Joshua Sidwell jsidwell at perisys.net
Thu Jan 17 20:32:23 UTC 2008

Ok, has anyone seen this before?  I can manually telnet into each of these
routers and use the userid that is setup for rancid and it all works.  When
I do a clogin to the same router, it logs in correctly, then if I type any
command it times out.  This happens on all of my routers.  This is a rebuild
of an older rancid server (v 2.3.1   we just updated linux os version) that
worked for these routers before.  I am using FC8 and rancid 2.3.1
(unpatched).

Please, any and all help appreciated!

Josh

[rancid at rancid ~]$ bin/clogin 65.47.xxx.xxx

65.47.xxx.xxx

spawn telnet 65.47.xxx.xxx

Trying 65.47.xxx.xxx...

Connected to 65.47.xxx.xxx.