[rancid] Re: Rancid and end of run issues

Gary Roberts groberts at hcis.net
Fri Apr 6 22:05:04 UTC 2007

I gave that a shot,. with the same results.
If i run clogin from the command line, it does indeed pull the config as it should.
But when rancid runs on its own, it fails everytime. As i stated, this is something that "just happened".
My first question when something stops working as it should is "Whats Changed?", but in the case, i can honestly say, nothing has changed as far as the router or access or the rancid server and its .conf files. all is as it should be.

This one has me stumped.

Gary