[rancid] Re: Rancid and end of run issues

Lance rancid at gheek.net
Fri Apr 6 21:31:56 UTC 2007

Gary,

What if you do the following:

clogin -c "show run" redback

Change "show run" to the command you would do to capture the config.
Also change redback to the correct hostname/ip. If this completes then
it should work when rancid runs again. If that fails I would suggest
trying this.

expect -d clogin -c "show run" redback.

The above will give you a debug of the expect and what it is check and
tell you exactly where it fails.

-Lance