[rancid] Rancid Sending Emails Every 2 Minutes

Jones, Herschel Herschel.Jones at meridianbrick.com
Tue Mar 21 13:43:50 UTC 2017

Forgive my newbiness, but hey, I made Rancid work, so that has to say something. Only issue I am having is with Rancid spamming our network group when there is a router down. It emails like it is supposed to, except it does it every ~2 minutes for an hour. That doesn't seem normal to me, but I couldn't find anything online about it or how to change it.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Herschel Jones
Systems Administrator
Meridian Brick LLC*

Office: (706) 821-3684
Mobile: (706) 399-5542
Fax: (706) 722-4774
Email: Herschel.Jones at meridianbrick.com<mailto:Herschel.Jones at meridianbrick.com>

[http://logo.meridianbrick.com/meridianbrick.jpg]<http://www.meridianbrick.com/>

1630 Arthern Road Augusta Georgia 30901
http://www.meridianbrick.com

* * Meridian Brick, through its affiliated entities Boral Bricks LLC, Forterra Brick, LLC, Forterra Brick Ltd./Briques Forterra Ltee. proudly serves the United States and Canadian markets.