[rancid] Fixed Ciena-ws Rancid 3.6.2

Chris Wopat me at falz.net
Fri Jul 21 19:37:08 UTC 2017

On 07/21/2017 09:22 AM, heasley wrote:

> great; thanks for testing that.  Just addressing that one point, the patch
> is:

I tested this patch against the stock wavesvros.pm, did not work, it
goes back to 'end of run not found' as it was always doing.

Keeping that patch in place, I stepped through the changes from Tanner's
patch and find that it works with only one change, the addition of this
line where it is originally stated in context (in sub WriteTerm)

	return (0) if ($found_end == 1)

I did a test run on several Waveservers it seems to work consistently. I
did not test with a superuser account that would use the # prompt, just
my limited user with > prompt.