[rancid] Fixed Ciena-ws Rancid 3.6.2

heasley heas at shrubbery.net
Tue Jul 25 18:53:55 UTC 2017

Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 02:37:08PM -0500, Chris Wopat:
> On 07/21/2017 09:22 AM, heasley wrote:
>
> > great; thanks for testing that.  Just addressing that one point, the patch
> > is:
>
> I tested this patch against the stock wavesvros.pm, did not work, it
> goes back to 'end of run not found' as it was always doing.
>
> Keeping that patch in place, I stepped through the changes from Tanner's
> patch and find that it works with only one change, the addition of this
> line where it is originally stated in context (in sub WriteTerm)
>
> 	return (0) if ($found_end == 1)
>
> I did a test run on several Waveservers it seems to work consistently. I
> did not test with a superuser account that would use the # prompt, just
> my limited user with > prompt.

somehostname-11^>logout

can you tell me what the ^ is in that prompt?  in 3 of the 5 examples
folks have sent to me, the prompt has this ^ in it after the show
configuration command has run.  This would cause a problem, which is
probably easy to fix if i understand the cause.