[rancid] High cpu on large configs

nachofw nachofw at adinet.com.uy
Tue Mar 29 13:55:33 UTC 2016

But i do use it succesfully, read the previous mail where i set a 150 millisecond sleep to avoid the high cpu. Its working just fine now

Enviado desde mi smartphone Samsung Galaxy.-------- Mensaje original --------De: Nicolai Langfeldt <Nicolai.Langfeldt at broadnet.no> Fecha: 29/03/2016  10:38 AM  (GMT-03:00) Para: nachofw <nachofw at adinet.com.uy>, rancid-discuss at shrubbery.net Asunto: Re: [rancid] High cpu on large configs
On 29. mars 2016 15:23, nachofw wrote:
> It is very inconvinient for my scenario, high cpu causes alerts on the
> monitoring systems creating false positive alerts. Also on other
> platforms causes packet loss por example cisco 3k series with large configs

Then I guess you can't use rancid on those systems.  The whole point is
to generate text configs.

http://www.gdargaud.net/Humor/Pics/DilbertNickel.gif

Nicolai