[rancid] Revision controlled full backup without notification?

Chris Bennett chris at ceegeebee.com
Sat Feb 27 06:56:36 UTC 2016

Hey thanks for the reply.  What you propose will work great for one
use case I have.

I was actually thinking of another use case, but now that I've looked
closer at what RANCID does, it doesn't look possible without some
coding.  I'm dealing with a couple of devices that that have cycling
RSA keys.  The XXrancid script specifically excludes these snippets
unconditionally.  If the config fetching was separate from the
processing of output, I could do what I want easily :)

Thanks,

Chris