[rancid] rancid support for Brocade Fabric OS

John Heasley heas at shrubbery.net
Wed Feb 17 10:21:27 UTC 2016

Wed, Feb 03, 2016 at 06:37:45PM +0000, David Ahrens:
> Hi Elliot,
>
> I have some old Brocade 200 SAN switches running version 5.2.2 of Fabric OS.   The brocaderancid script seems to run properly but for some reason doesn't recognize/capture the out of the commands.  The attached log file shows the output of the switch commands,   any ideas?

So, how many different O/S's does brocade have?  FabricOS, what else?

I've cleaned-up the brocadelogin script a little bit and imported it as
brlogin.  This could probably be cleaned-up further, remove ExtremeOS-specific
stuff etc, but I have nothing to test against.

ftp://ftp.shrubbery.net/pub/rancid/alpha/rancid-3.4.99.tar.gz