[rancid] RANCID/clogin context-change FWSM/ASA

Lee Rian (CENSUS/TCO FED) lee.e.rian at census.gov
Tue Nov 17 15:51:38 UTC 2015

> What could be the problem here?

RANCID looks for the prompt.  If it doesn't see it you get a timeout

I'm going to guess the problem is the prompt is different in the system context.  I just tried it & got:

asaname/admin> ena
asaname/admin# changeto context system
asaname#

& no, sorry, I don't know how to deal with the prompt changing on you like that.

Regards,

Lee