[rancid] HP 1920

Jethro R Binks jethro.binks at strath.ac.uk
Tue Jun 30 09:36:05 UTC 2015

I've done some experimental work on this with rancid 3, at the moment it
relies on some changes to core rancid which I need to think through and
feedback to the project, and I haven't looked at it in a while.  I know I
won't get a chance to do so for a while yet either unfortunately.

For the record, this is an HP Comware switch, but is one of a set of
models that has a fairly useless limited CLI, unless you enter the secret
command and magic code to enable access to the full CLI, which requires
the special handling.

Jethro.