[rancid] Question about " How to configure RANCID on CentOS "

Vianney Briolet v.briolet at hotmail.fr
Mon Feb 17 16:25:26 UTC 2014

From: v.briolet at hotmail.fr
To: rancid at shrubbery.net
Subject: RE: Question about " How to configure RANCID on CentOS "
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 17:21:16 +0100

Ok, thanks for your help.

So, when i type clogin <my_router_address>

It shown before the router text:
spawn ssh -c 3des -x -l rancid <my_router_address>

Besides, I try a ssh session to my router on this virtual machine and it works with the router user rancid.

Finally, I check the password on my .cloginrc file and it's right. I precise that I set autoenable option too.