[rancid] So close yet....

Lee ler762 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 14:16:43 UTC 2014

> rancid-run returns no errors. Returns in a few seconds with no output. What
> is the best way to troubleshoot this?

Take a look at http://www.shrubbery.net/rancid/FAQ
3) General
Q. I have a (set of) device(s) on which collection fails.  How can I debug this?

What I'm not seeing in the FAQ is a note that if you've been using
rancid 2.x the router.db separator character changed from : to ;
2.3.8 router.db:
cisco-router.domain.com:cisco:up

3.0 router.db:
cisco-router.domain.com;cisco;up