[rancid] Daily Difference Digest?

Tyler Christiansen tylerc at beatsmusic.com
Wed Oct 23 05:31:18 UTC 2013

Hello!

Apologies if this has been asked, but searching the web doesn't turn up
much (and it's made more difficult by the fact that searching for 'rancid
difference daily digest' and similar items turns up nothing but stomach
digestion information!).

Is it possible to configure Rancid to e-mail differences in a daily digest
format?  We might make several small changes throughout the day, and
instead of getting e-mailed every time we make a change, I'd like to get a
summary of all changes for the entire day.

Thanks for any tips/help/advice/etc!

--Tyler