[rancid] Updated module for APC network management cards

Kevin Bonner kbonner at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 23:36:37 UTC 2013

Hi Terry,

I've been using the rancid-apc tarball from rancid FTP contrib to monitor over
90 APC devices successfully for about a month and just wanted to give a
success report for this module.  The only thing I needed to change was to use
passive ftp, but that was easy to get around.  If you'd like the diff, just to
throw into apcrancid and disabled in the command table by default, just let me
know.

-Kevin