[rancid] Help for total Rancid Newb / Linux Newb?

Ryan West rwest at zyedge.com
Thu Jun 20 16:33:52 UTC 2013

What are you being spammed with?  Do you have access to the shell as the rancid user?

Sent from handheld.

On Jun 20, 2013, at 12:19 PM, "James Shride" <jamesshride at yahoo.com<mailto:jamesshride at yahoo.com>> wrote:

Hi!

1. Linux Newb
2. Rancid Newb

Here is the problem:
    We have had a working rancid build in place for a while. However we no longer have the person who admin'd it. After a recent config change to a switch, its spamming the notification. I never noticed this behavior before. Is this indicative of an error in the switch config, or do I have to acknowledge this rancid alert or something?

    I am grateful for any guidance or advice.

Thanks!