[rancid] HP Procurve 2810

Marito ... me_gogorza at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 18 19:49:34 UTC 2011

Gerhard,

Also check if the Procurve can run "show system". Try doing clogin -c 'show system' IPADDRS.

Regards

Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 13:43:00 -0600
From: b225ccc at gmail.com
To: GMourani at prival.ca
CC: rancid-discuss at shrubbery.net
Subject: Re: [rancid] HP Procurve 2810

What does router.db look like?

2011/10/18 Gerhard Mourani <GMourani at prival.ca>

Hello List,

I’ve problem making Rancid (version 2.3.6) work with HP Procurve 2810 switches. I’m able to connect to the switch correctly but the generated report is empty! If I check inside the log files, I can see the following:

10.1.6.254: found unexpected command - "show system"
10.1.6.254: missed cmd(s): show stack,write term
10.1.6.254: End of run not found

I use the following parameters in my .cloginrc file:
add autoenable  10.1.6.254          1
add user                10.1.6.254          myadmin
add password    10.1.6.254           mypassword      myenpassword

Regards,

Brian Talley
b225ccc at gmail.com