[rancid] Alcatel Omniswitch and Rancid

Chance Delome cdelome at lus.org
Thu Feb 10 19:25:06 UTC 2011

When I run a debug from rancid on an Alcatel SR 7750, this is the end of the debug logging. (I've edited and thrown in a few print stdout statements).

HIT COMMAND:A:LFTHEDDR01# show redundancy synchronization

    In ShowRedSync: A:LFTHEDDR01# show redundancy synchronization

10.128.1.4: End of run not found  clean run is 0  and Found_end is 5  ;prompt was A:LFTHEDDR01#

10.128.1.4: clean_run 0

10.128.1.4: found_end 5

10.128.1.4: End of run not found

!A:LFTHEDDR01#logout Connection closed by foreign host.

Also, the debug file that is generated that shows all the commands and outputs looks just fine. So, it's not a problem with htting or missing any commands, just a problem with parsing and detecting the end which would $clean_run = 1;

Boot/Config Sync Mode        : Boot Environment

Boot/Config Sync Status      : All boot environment synchronized

Last Config File Sync Time   : 04/28/2010 03:03:40

Last Boot Env Sync Time      : 02/10/2011 02:57:07

!A:LFTHEDDR01#logout Connection closed by foreign host.

Thoughts?

Chance