[rancid] Alcatel Omniswitch and Rancid

Nick Buraglio nick at buraglio.com
Fri Feb 4 01:58:40 UTC 2011

I had this working on the alu boxes we used at SC10 but i do have to admit
that the logout was what i had the most trouble with.
I no longer have access to any alu boxes to help troubleshoot but I'll chime
in if i can help since i wrote the initial port.
What is the error you're seeing?

nb

On Feb 3, 2011, at 5:50 PM, "Chance Delome" <cdelome at lus.org> wrote:

I’m also having problems with 7750s and Rancid.

>From what I can debug, it’s not recognizing the “logout” entry.

Any suggestions?

Chance Delome

Chief Communication Systems Operator