[rancid] cvs status: conflict

Wagner Pereira wpereira at pop-sp.rnp.br
Wed Feb 2 19:33:45 UTC 2011

Hi, folks.

I excluded, accidentally, one file named 10.0.0.4,v in the
/home/rancid/var/rancid/CVS/group/configs directory.

I already ran the cvs update command, but the file was not recreated.

I thank John Heasley very much for all his valuable help.

That's the log's complete output:

---------------
starting: Qua Fev 2 17:19:24 BRST 2011

cvs status: conflict: `10.0.0.4' is modified but no longer in the repository

Trying to get all of the configs.
All routers sucessfully completed.

cvs diff: Diffing .
cvs diff: Diffing configs
cvs diff: cannot find revision control file for configs/10.0.0.4
cvs commit: Examining .
cvs commit: Examining configs
cvs commit: file `configs/10.0.0.4' had a conflict and has not been modified
cvs [commit aborted]: correct above errors first!

Att,

--

Wagner Pereira

PoP-SP/RNP - Ponto de Presença da RNP em São Paulo
CCE/USP - Centro de Computação Eletrônica da Universidade de São Paulo
http://www.pop-sp.rnp.br
Tel. +55 11 3091-8901
fone at RNP: 10158902