[rancid] Alcatel Lucent RANCID

Nick Buraglio nick at buraglio.com
Tue Nov 16 20:33:11 UTC 2010

I have cobbled together support (with input/help from several others)
for the Alcatel Lucent 77xx platform if anyone is interested.  SVN
repo can be found here: http://buraglio.com/dev/viewvc.cgi/alurancid/
and the raw scripts that I'm currently using can be found
http://buraglio.com/scripts/alurancid/
This can obviously be extended but for now it will grab the config
("admin display-config") and a few environmental details like "show
chassis power-supply", "show redundancy synchronization" and "show
system information".  Please feel free to add this to the RANCID
distribution if it's deemed useful.

Thanks!

nb