[rancid] anyone have rancid working for a nexus 5000?

Nick Buraglio nick at buraglio.com
Tue Nov 16 20:59:05 UTC 2010

I had some issues with the nexus as well and had to make some small
changes.  I also cleaned out some of the stuff that was causing it to
diff every time (mostly flash related stuff).  I had to do some
similar stuff to the xrrancid script for use with the CRS we had at
SuperComputing 2010.  Diffs and stuff can be found at
http://buraglio.com/dev/viewvc.cgi/ if anyone wants them.

nb