[rancid] Re: Rancid-cvs: command not found

Ryan West rwest at zyedge.com
Mon Mar 8 18:08:45 UTC 2010

Wagner,

There is a good reason he said you need to read.  Two people have posted tutorials to get the software setup.  You most likely just ran rancid-cvs as a user that is not rancid, which is going to cause more issues further down the line.  BTW, John is the author of the program, I think he does a lot already.

-ryan