[rancid] Re: Rancid-cvs: command not found

Wagner Pereira wpereira at pop-sp.rnp.br
Mon Mar 8 18:01:59 UTC 2010

Perfect, Ismail! Thank you. (You see, John Heasley? It's not too
difficult to help).

That's what I did:
1. updatedb
2. locate rancid-cvs
3. /home/rancid/bin/rancid-cvs

No conflicts created by this import

cvs checkout: Updating switches-PoP-SP
Directory /home/rancid/var/rancid/CVS/switches-PoP-SP/configs added to
the repository
cvs commit: Examining configs
cvs add: scheduling file `router.db' for addition
cvs add: use `cvs commit' to add this file permanently
/home/rancid/var/rancid/CVS/switches-PoP-SP/router.db,v  <--  router.db
initial revision: 1.1

Now I can go ahead with the README file.

Hugs,

--

Wagner Pereira

PoP-SP/RNP - Ponto de Presença da RNP em São Paulo
CCE/USP - Centro de Computação Eletrônica da Universidade de São Paulo
http://www.pop-sp.rnp.br
Tel. (11) 3091-8901