[rancid] Switch Allied Telesyn and Enterasys B2

Valentino Vaia valvai81 at mail.comune.modena.it
Thu Jan 7 14:43:07 UTC 2010

Hello,
I'm currently using rancid 2.3.2 to backup the configuration of
different vendor's switches.
I have developed some script to backup the configuration of the Allied
Telesis AT-8000S and Enterasys B2/B3.
For the Enterasys 's switch I modified the rivstone scripts.
I'm not so good as a code writer I created some scripts for the Allied
Telesis similar to the rest of the project.
I successfully tested them, and now I'm using them in production in my
enviroment.
If someone is interested please tell me, and  I'll post them to the list.

Regards
--Valentino