[rancid] Device removal not showing up in the Attic

Eric Cables ecables at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 18:58:47 UTC 2010

This is in regards to device removal while retaining the device's
configuration, and revision history, for historical purposes in the CVS
Attic.  In the past I've simply removed retired devices from their
respective router.db, and they automatically migrated to the Attic.
Unfortunately I've noticed that recent removals from router.db are not
showing up in the Attic, and the configurations are nowhere to be found.

I am using CVS and RANCID 2.3.2a8.

Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

-- Eric Cables