[rancid] Re: New device on .cloginrc

Wagner Pereira wpereira at pop-sp.rnp.br
Fri Apr 16 20:44:46 UTC 2010

Mickael,

Yes, my .cloginrc is exactly like the below (omitting all the real
values, obviously):

add password 10.0.0.2 {vty passwd} {enable passwd}
add user 10.0.0.2 user
add userprompt 10.0.0.2 {"Username:"}
add passprompt 10.0.0.2 {"Password:"}
add method 10.0.0.2 {ssh} {telnet}
add enableprompt 10.0.0.2 {"Password:"}
add cyphertype 10.0.0.2 {3des}

I already have another device rancid'ing perfectly, that means my
.cloginrc lines are correctly written, since I declared it at the same
way that the above.

Hugs,

--

Wagner Pereira

PoP-SP/RNP - Ponto de Presença da RNP em São Paulo
CCE/USP - Centro de Computação Eletrônica da Universidade de São Paulo
http://www.pop-sp.rnp.br
Tel. (11) 3091-8901