[rancid] Re: New device on .cloginrc

Wagner Pereira wpereira at pop-sp.rnp.br
Fri Apr 16 14:42:43 UTC 2010

You're right, Drikus. I'm logged in as root user.

By the way, I noticed this comment in the .cloginrc file:

# add user <router name glob> <username>
#       The default user is $USER (i.e.: the user running clogin).

Ok, so, I copied the .cloginrc file to /root directory. It still doesn't

Error: TIMEOUT reached

Wagner Pereira

PoP-SP/RNP - Ponto de Presença da RNP em São Paulo
CCE/USP - Centro de Computação Eletrônica da Universidade de São Paulo
Tel. (11) 3091-8901