[rancid] Re: RANCID Log Messages: "sendmail: not found" with no mailed diffs

Ryan West rwest at zyedge.com
Thu Sep 17 13:09:29 UTC 2009

Traiano,

The software is attempting to send you the diffs, but it seems you've removed sendmail.  It might be easiest to just go back into the rancid source directory, check your config.log and see how you ran the configure script and re-run it.  Then 'make install' and it should use whatever new program you're using now.

-ryan