[rancid] Re: Added 3com BLS switches (2948) and corrected script for fortigate 80, and OpenSuSE spec file

Diego Ercolani diego.ercolani at ssis.sm
Fri Jun 12 13:49:46 UTC 2009

a little note on my patches... they are not intended for production
environment and are a little bit tied on my infrastructure.

It appears that rancid suite is far from be an out of the box product, I think
you have to personalize scripts you are using on your infrastructure. And of
course, to understand what is going on, you have to know a little bit of:
subversion (or cvs)
expect and tcl
perl

...not so easy for today sysadm that are used to click only on Next in PC
installation wizards...