[rancid] Re: clogin error

Steve Ousley steve at host-it.co.uk
Wed Nov 12 09:57:04 UTC 2008

Hi Grace

All you need to do is make the file not writable by anyone except the user
that rancid runs as.  You can do this by running the command:

chmod 600 .cloginrc

in the home directory of the user that rancid runs as.

Steve Ousley - SO620-RIPE

Nuco Technologies Ltd

 <mailto:steve at host-it.co.uk> steve at host-it.co.uk

 <http://www.nucotechnologies.com/> www.nucotechnologies.com

Tel. 0870 165 1300

Nuco Technologies Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales
with company number 04470751