[rancid] Re: Rancid development, WAS: Re: subversion issues

Hank Kilmer hank at rem.com
Thu May 22 16:57:03 UTC 2008

Yes, there are more developers than just John.  One of the problems we
have with many of the patches is that people send them in with GNU or
other copyright bits attached making incorporation impossible.  Rancid
development is still going on and some fairly large upgrades are
currently being discussed.

-Hank