[rancid] Config diffs email alerts

Fox, Brad Brad.Fox at bdk.com
Wed Sep 5 19:37:42 UTC 2007

Currently we have four separate groups in Rancid that are being
monitored and collected including "Access-Points", "Routers",
"Switches", and "Service Centers". When I get emails on devices that
configurations have changed or have not been polled successfully the
email subject line always reads like the following:

Switches router config diffs

Does anyone know where the file is located and how to change it in order
to get it to look for the group name and implant the group name into the
header versus it always saying router config diffs?

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

Brad