[rancid] Re: Rancid without radius

David Croft david at infotrek.co.uk
Fri Oct 5 09:47:03 UTC 2007

Hi William,

The PIX/ASA drops you in at level 0 after login when you use local
authentication, you need to either "enable" (with the enable password)
or "login" (with your own password) again.

Try ths patch

http://www.shrubbery.net/pipermail/rancid-discuss/2007-June/002252.html

and then add to your .cloginrc

add enacmd <device> login