[rancid] Re: RANCID & SVN

Riley Tompkins thecomputerking at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 14:37:09 UTC 2007

./configure --enable-svn

I also found it beneficial to modify the source file "rancid-cvs.in"
on line 80 as such:

# Top level CVS stuff
if [ ! -d $CVSROOT ]; then
    if [ $RCSSYS = cvs ]; then
        cvs -d $CVSROOT init
    else
        svnadmin create $CVSROOT --fs-type fsfs
    fi
fi

I chose the fsfs type because I kept having to recover the db due to
umask issues in the Berkley type db.

It has worked flawlessly since.

Regards,
-Riley