[rancid] Re: Adding version tags into CVS/config files

Lance Vermilion rancid at gheek.net
Mon Sep 25 21:04:07 UTC 2006

Burton,

I decided instead waiting to see if people wanted it I will create the
few lines of code to insert exactly what I suggested into the files.

I am writing them now. There will be an option to enable it if you want.

The code won't be the most elegant but hopefully it will get the job
done for many people.

--

-Lance <lance at gheek.net>