[rancid] Two RANCID servers

Sam Barnard sbarnard at govolution.com
Tue Sep 19 20:25:44 UTC 2006

Due to the way our environment is configured, we have two network device
points of access.  Has anyone ever set up two rancid servers using the
same CVS repositories?

Any tips, tricks?  Is it as easy as changing $CVSROOT?

Thanks in advance.

Sam Barnard

Systems Administrator/Engineer

Govolution LLC

(703) 894-5000 x 5703

sbarnard at govolution.com

This electronic mail message and any attachments contain information
intended for the exclusive use of the party to whom it is addressed and
may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited.