[rancid] Re: Minor diff changes

john heasley heas at shrubbery.net
Tue Sep 19 17:27:38 UTC 2006

It is most likely the device producing the extra line.  Test it;
$ NOPIPE=YES;export NOPIPE
$ rancid -d host
Now you should be able to run rancid -df host.raw repeatedly, keeping
the host.new file each time for diffing against that of the next run.
The diff should be empty.  We'd need to identify where the extra line
appears in the command output to eliminate it.

Tue, Sep 19, 2006 at 01:15:56PM -0400, Kevin Warwashana: