[rancid] Re: fnrancid and Fortinet equipment

Eric Humphries ehumphri at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 19:13:17 UTC 2006

I have tried using the admin and a nonadmin account (bassically the
difference between the # and $ at the end of the prompt and it didn't seem
to matter. One thing that did bother me about the loginprompt was the space
between the hostname (prompt) and the # or $. I don't think there is a way
for me to eliminate that space - and I'm not sure how fnrancid handles it.

I haven't tried the noenable option in .cloginrc yet. I will try that and
get back to the list in the morning as I'm firewalled from my work laptop
from home.

I appreciate your responses. ;)

--
efk