[rancid] does clogin work for Cisco FWSM ?

Lourdes Llorente lllorente at amadeus.com
Tue Oct 17 13:58:54 UTC 2006

Hello !

Has anyone tried to setup Rancid to work with FWSM from Cisco ?
I am having some trouble with it as I am not managing to set up properly
.cloginrc , for example it does not find the password for the fw and the
userprompt is also not correct, on the format "user at fw's password:"

Another special thing is that defining in router.db the fw as juniper
device, it logs in but it does not manage to download the configuration.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Cheers