[rancid] Using rancid to hop from router to router

Thijs Groener thijs at virtu.nl
Tue Nov 28 16:05:03 UTC 2006

Hi Bob,

I am trying to get this setup to work right now with a linux machine as
my hop. I can use clogin to login to the linux machine directly and I
can type commands, but if I try to login to my switch through the linux
machine it enters the linux machine and in the history I can see that it
only enters the username once more (on a normal prompt so that does not
work) and then it stops functioning. So my question is... did you ever
get it to work ?

Kind regards,

Thijs