[rancid] Re: Got Rancid working, now what?

Joseph Jackson JJackson at aninetworks.com
Wed Aug 9 18:53:17 UTC 2006

You set the time to poll based on a cron job.  Once RANCID see's a
change it applies it to CVS and overwrights the old config.  I don't
know where to change that but it does store the complete configs in
"/usr/local/rancid/var/routers/configs/"  So you could always have
something copy them out to another location after the RANCID run
happens.

Joseph