[rancid] Got Rancid working, now what?

Todd Heide Todd at equivoice.com
Wed Aug 9 18:45:28 UTC 2006

OK, I was able to do a test on a few devices successfully, but had to
disable the sendmail lines in the config. The basic config that comes
with the install of Rancid, does it have default settings on how long
between polls, how many diffs to save, etc? Is there a better example
for Cisco only that I can study? I had tested diff by changing a line on
one router, and saw that it had picked up on it, but I did not see two
copies in CVS, did I do something wrong, or am I looking in the wrong
place?