Oops

Nicolas STRINA nicolas.strina at smart-telecom.ch
Thu Jan 17 16:19:19 UTC 2002

Hello,

I just install Rancid on my tool box. So actually i have a problem.
I am able to log on the router and to exec some commands but the logs
are giving me this output:

Getting missed routers: round 4.
!ROM Bootstrap: Version 11.1(20)AA2, EARLY DEPLOYMENT RELEASE SOFTWARE
(fc1)
ir00.pul.lsn.fe0-0.vtxnet.ch: missed cmd(s): show diagbus,write term,dir
/all bootflash:,show env all,show controllers cbus,dir /all nvram:,show
module,dir /all sup-bootflash:,show c7200,show variables boot,show
flash,show vlan,dir /all slot0:,show install active,dir /all slot1:,show
boot,show diag,show controllers,show gsr chassis,dir /all
sup-microcode:,dir /all disk0:,dir /all disk1:,show bootvar,show vtp
status
ir00.pul.lsn.fe0-0.vtxnet.ch: End of run not found

For sure on the version of CISCO i am running i don't have this
parameters enable or this hardware present on my router.

My question:

Is the config saved ? Where can i find it on my box ? Is it normal ?

Thanks to let me know.

Regards,

Nicolas

STRINA Nicolas
IP Network Manager
VTX Services - Internet Service Provider
Av. de Lavaux 101 CH-1009 Pully
nicolas.strina at smart-telecom.ch
http://www.vtx.ch